Inspect rooms with RoomChecker
Mobile Hotel Room Inspections
The mobile app allows the inspector to immediately report issues when they are still in the room. This eliminates the need for paper reports, and
saves the data for immediate or future reporting. RoomChecker® Mobile app in Lodging Magazine.
Immediate Issue Notifications
The RoomChecker® app supports performance scoring. Score your staff during inspections and track their performance over time. You can even track Guest Satisfaction Ratings.
Customize the app to inspect any type of room. The app can be used by hotels, hospitals, cruise lines, resorts, property management companies and dormitories just to name a few.
Performance and Trend Reports
The app is completely customizable to fit the needs of your facility. The performance reports are also customizable by date, location and type of issue. Use the inspections to address immediate needs and improve on future service. Your guests will appreciate your attention to details and you will have fewer complaints.
Compatible with Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
Hospitals and Nursing Homes
• Inspect rooms and track cleaning and maintenance issues
• Easily collect infection data
• Collect data for CMS Antibiotic Stewardship requirements
• Print daily reports on current cleaning, maintenance, CMS requirements or infection issues
• Tracking reports show room and staff data over months and years
• Customize RoomChecker to meet your needs
• Optional patient/family satisfaction scores and requests
Benefits of Using RoomChecker for Improved Outcomes
• Real-time reports for family and public
• Provide inspection documentation – list of items inspected, issues and trends including infection control
• Meet patient expectations with standardized processes
• Helps to meet and exceed new regulations
• Public transparency of quality checks performed by facility
• Improve community and public awareness with quality data