Completely Customizable, what does that mean?
From: Robin Mangold
I have been asked a lot of questions about customizing RoomChecker. Some ask:
- If customization includes the number of rooms?
- Can numbers or names of rooms be changed?
- Can room types be setup?
- Can items in the rooms be changed?
- Can public areas be inspected?
The answer to all of these questions is yes, it can all be changed to match the needs of any location.
Just a few examples:
- You can inspect any number of rooms from 1 to 3000+.
- RoomChecker can be used to check hotel rooms with any numbers or names. 100-130, 3000-3020, 10230, Executive Suite, The Blue Room, 1st floor bathroom, or Ballroom A.
- Room types can be set differently for different locations. Set the room type and then add the items to be inspected for that type of room.
These are just a few of the examples. We help all our customers setup the RoomChecker options to meet their needs. The app is unique and flexible. I’m also always hearing about how easy it is to use the app.
I guess the moral of this story is, if you want to change something there is probably a way to do it.